1. VSW2016 Passes will provide access to all official VSW events – see below for details.
2. Purchase your VSW2016 pass using the portal above. Don’t miss our early-bird discounts!
3. Select your sessions on our Schedule. We provide your information to our event partners so they know who to expect, helping them custom tailor events for their audience.
4. We will email you updates when new sessions are added leading up to VSW2016.
5. Pick up your pass at designated times and locations before and during Vancouver Startup Week.
6. Show up at official Vancouver Startup Week sessions and events — enjoy!
Official VSW events are listed on our Schedule. Both the Access Pass and the Professional Pass will provide access to all official VSW events, capacity permitting.
In 2015, our community partners hosted more than 50 official VSW events, including all major featured events during Vancouver Startup Week. By popular demand, we work closely with our community partners to provide VSW pass holders access under one coordinated pass.
Unofficial VSW events will also be featured on our website, separate from our Schedule. These are events organized during the same time as Vancouver Startup Week, but independently of VSW. We are happy to provide exposure to these community-driven events.
As in 2015, VSW pass holders will still register in advance for the individual sessions they would like to attend. However, we are no longer setting capacity limits on registration for the vast majority of individual VSW events in 2016.
Instead, once a VSW pass holder has registered for an event, they will be allowed access on a first-come, first-served basis. We did not have to turn anyone away for capacity reasons in 2015, and do not anticipate that problem this year. We have made this change by popular demand, as our pass holders preferred the flexibility to change their schedules at the last minute.
We would be happy to discuss. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.