A. If you are new to Startup Week, start by learning What Is Startup Week?
B. Check out our new Schedule format that lets you make a personalized schedule.
C. Learn about our VSW passes and what they include.
E. Contribute to the celebration that is Vancouver Startup Week 2016!
1. Get Your Access Pass. All official Vancouver Startup Week events are accessible under one pass. Register early to avoid disappointment!
2. Become an Event Partner. Our 2016 Call for Submissions has now closed, but please check back with us in early 2017!
3. Become a Sponsor. We work closely with our sponsors to provide tailored Return on Investment unique to each sponsor, offering much more than logo placement or link on a website. Interested? See our Sponsorship page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Build Strategic Relationships. We work with public and private stakeholders to build strategic relationships and bring investors, top talent, and speakers to Greater Vancouver during Vancouver Startup Week. If you would like to help build the fabric of our innovation community, reach out to email@example.com.
5. Find Talent at our Recruitment Fair. In 2015, the Vancouver Startup Week Recruitment Fair brought more than 400 job seekers and 20 emerging companies together at a fun-filled evening at Science World. If your company is looking to hire this year, check out our Recruitment Fair page and drop our team at line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Become a Marketing Partner. We work with dozens of organizations that help us spread the news about Vancouver Startup Week, and in turn, we help spread the news about them. If you would like to be a marketing partner, reach us at email@example.com.
7. Join Our Team. Applications to join the 2017 VSW planning committee will open on September 26th. Please check back soon!
8. Everything Else. Still not sure how you’d like to be involved? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to discuss.